Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thailand-I'll be There

good evening or night,i don't know.First word i cant too long too far for comment.
Always on my mind/dream i have been to Thailand.May be Thailand as well as Indonesia,but Indonesia always one step go ahead than Thai.In Thailand i am as tourist guide and master design,yea..its my job
I am always go around with elephants,horse,and public transportation,like a backpacker.In Thailand i sleep on suburb of the road(street idiots crew),because i don't have too much money.
Thailand has two best places,perhaps Puckhet and Macchau.On there i can see blue sky,clouds,sun,trees,tourist,guide,flowers,may be i can see sexy ladies,wow.....Interesting.
I never comes late for adventure,sun betting,and any more activity,because i have schadule.

But, i had miss INDONESIA always.

No comments:

Post a Comment