Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Netherlands - Next Year Destination

I want to share things about my favorite country. The Netherlands is in Europe. It is bordered by Germany and Belgium (Map of The Netherlands) Things that i really like about The Netherlands is tulips. I think tulips are the most beautiful flower. I like the bright color of tulips and also their big petals. Famous tulip garden in the world is in Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands.
I also like the wood clogs called "klompen" as an icon of Netherlands.These wood clogs were used by farmers. Now people can buy klompen as souvenirs. I like the bright color or klompen. And it has cute shape too.
I like Netherlands because it is a modern country with many famous football players and also beautiful cities view. I hope next year i can visit the country. Only God knows how :D
A postcard i received from a friend lives in
Utrecht, The Netherlands.
In this post card we can see icon of Netherlands such as tulips,
cow, klompen, cheese, and the flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment