Saturday, September 24, 2011

Messy Room

Hi! I want to share story about my room. My room is fairly big. I have a quite big bed. The bed's cover is pink. I  have nemo the doll on my bed. I also have two bolsters on my bed. I have no pillow. There are also some working paper on my bed. There is a pair of Holland slippers on my bed too.
In my room i have one table. I put my make-up and drinking glasses on the table. There are some glasses and plates too. There is a fan on my table and there is a cookie jar on my table.
There is a wardrobe in my room. The wardrobe is colorful. I put my dresses in the wardrobe. There are four shoe boxes beside the wardrobe. My chair is in front of the four boxes.
I have Soekarno picture on the wall. Beside the picture, i have a brown hat on the wall. I also have a car and a house pictures on the wall.
My room is messy but i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment